Machine Learning Engineer
Ritual is the network for open AI infrastructure. We build groundbreaking, new architecture on a crowdsourced governance layer aimed to handle safety, funding, alignment, and model maintenance.
Join us on the journey to decentralize AI!
About the role
We are looking for a talented and motivated Machine Learning Product Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will work on a variety of projects related to applied machine learning, including working with the product team on automating Data ETL pipelines, deploying machine learning models, and shipping customer-facing products.
- Scale up model inference and running predictions at scale on cutting-edge models
- Work end to end to connect ML models to human interfaces (e.g. APIs, browsers, and applications)
- Designing and implementing large-scale data and ML pipelines through a full end-to-end product development lifecycle
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of engineers, researchers, product managers, designers, and operations teammates to create cutting-edge products
- Experience as a software engineer
- Experience building and serving machine learning models
- Familiarity with Python and related ML frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, Jax, and other open-source stacks such as HuggingFace
- Ability to reason through machine learning system tradeoffs
- A high level of end-to-end ownership and self-direction
- Familiarity with basic machine learning system stacks e.g. TinyML, Triton, CUDA, ROCm, Exo, MLIR, Halide, etc
- Familiarity with DataOps, MLOps, and ML orchestration pipelines
- Understanding of modern ML architectures and intuition for inference performance tradeoffs
- Experience or interest in working on open-source ML products
- Interest in building tech aligned with user privacy, computational integrity, and/or censorship resistance
- Experience at fast-growing companies or startups
Why join us
- Join a passionate group of engineers, researchers, and operators on a mission to build the next generation of AI infrastructure
- Enjoy high-quality healthcare
- Plan ahead with our company 401k match
- Work the way you work best - Remote and/or hybrid
- Be rewarded for your work with our competitive salary philosophy
- Participate in virtual and in-person events
- Much much more!