Ritual is the network for open AI infrastructure. We build groundbreaking, new architecture on a crowdsourced governance layer aimed to handle safety, funding, alignment, and model maintenance.
Join us on the journey to decentralize AI!
About the role
Your responsibilities will include designing prototypes, analyzing solution trade-offs, formalizing technical decisions, and implementing novel research. You will work closely with engineers and operators with deep experience building and shipping products in the ML and blockchain space.
- Partner closely with Ritual product, and research teams to design prototypes and iterate with the engineering team towards production-grade solutions
- Review code and technical proposals with feedback for other team members
- Work in domains such as distributed/p2p systems, AI/ML, and blockchain/cryptocurrency
- Use tools and languages such as Python/Pytorch, Rust, GCP
- Use your experience to build, test, debug, and deploy large-scale decentralized systems across hundreds of nodes
- Be fluent in a systems’ language such as Rust, C, C++, assembly languages, shell scripting, DSLs etc
- Have a level of expertise in one or more of networking, distributed systems, storage, databases, operating systems, and runtimes to be able to read research papers in the field and design systems based on them
- Experience building and shipping production-level systems or applications; emphasis for systems involving ML or incentive design
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities
Why join us
- Join a passionate group of engineers, researchers, and operators on a mission to build the next generation of AI infrastructure
- Enjoy high-quality healthcare
- Plan ahead with our company 401k match
- Work the way you work best - Remote and/or hybrid
- Be rewarded for your work with our competitive salary philosophy
- Participate in virtual and in-person events
- Much much more!