Parcl is a synthetic real estate platform that enables users to invest in the price movements of the residential real estate market in many cities and neighborhoods around the world. Parcl brings investing, hedging, and liquidity to the world’s largest asset class, for the first time.
The Parcl Price Feed powers the Parcl platform; it continuously tracks underlying price movements in any given Parcl - allowing users to benefit from broad (or highly granular) exposure to desirable Real Estate.
Parcl requires no minimum investment, is highly liquid, and carries low transaction fees so investors can now trade their favorite cities & neighborhoods just like they trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, or other crypto assets. For more information visit https://parcl.co
Parcl’s Culture & Purpose:
We are working on a massive opportunity. To achieve our mission, we must establish a culture of constant growth that maximizes the potential of each team member, generating the collective momentum necessary to rise to this timely occasion. Some things to know about us:
Be Gritty: Grit is our intense focus, driving persistence in our craft– we don’t let setbacks define us.
Unleash Courage: Sometimes we’ll need to rumble, but we know our greatest asset is our ability to tackle each problem with the confidence that we were designed to solve it together.
We’re Voyagers: Curiosity is in our DNA; we’re energized by outlandish ideas. While we don’t always know what’s ahead of us, we are agile and open to the unknown.
Embrace Gratitude: We lead with empathy. Our energy and time are our greatest currency, let's enjoy the ride.
- Write clean and well tested Solana programs using Rust/Anchor and TypeScript.
- Write and maintain TypeScript and Rust client SDKs.
- Build Rust client web services, such as APIs and account indexing infrastructure.
- Maintain Parcl v1 and v2 as needed.
- Perform internal code reviews and audits.
- Participate in system design.
- 1+ years of experience writing smart contracts in production OR 2+ years of experience working in any of the following languages in production, Rust/Go/C++/Java/Ruby.
- Precise and clear written/verbal communication.
- Mention “frogs” in your outreach letter so we know you read this.
- Rust/Anchor for on-chain programs.
- Rust and Typescript client-side services.
- Rust and Typescript for tests.
Nice to haves
- Deep understanding of at least 1 blockchain and its programming model.
- Understanding of Solana’s programming model and accounts model.
- Passion for DeFi.
- Understanding of DeFi primitives.
- Understanding of traditional finance primitives.
Salary range $150-225K
At Parcl, we believe in driving equity in real-estate and beyond. As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, we take diversity and inclusion very seriously and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This means that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. We will also ensure that qualified applicants with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. At Parcl, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our team can be anyone’s team and the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.