As a Fullstack engineer you will work closely with me (CEO) and our designer to make the Flood developer experience delightful and intuitive. In practice, this means building SDKs, Solidity hooks and Dashboards, as well as writing good documentation.
Example of doing a great job:
Have our Typescript SDK work seamlessly with any frontend and backend framework, as well as with Viem and Ethersjs 15 days after hire.
- You are a Typescript wizard. You’re closely familiar with building systems and know how to ship great libraries.
- You've written Solidity before. You know how to interact with smart contracts and the most common footguns to avoid.
- You know how to take a design from Figma and morph in into a beautiful website. You've done this so many times that you anticipate what's missing and work with designers to fill the gap.
You’re a culture fit if:
- You’re obsessed with user experience. You have a high bar in making experiences delightful and easy to use, and you genuinely care about the product you build.
- You have a constant sense of urgency. You know that to build something great, you need to move a mountain, and you start now!
- You jump walls. At Flood we say: “If it's Turing computable, we can do it.”. You know that there’s always a way to get around a blocker.
- You want to improve, seek feedback, and you act on that feedback.
To apply, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As many have asked, the interview process is as follows:
- First interview
- Technical challenge
- Final interview
Option of getting paid in digital currency.