Manager, Corporate Development - HPC
US Bitcoin Corp
Manager, Corporate Development - HPC
ABOUT US BITCOIN CORP
Imagine the ultimate destination for those who want to work at the cutting edge of technology, energy, and infrastructure. An industry leader in bitcoin mining and high performance compute (HPC), US Bitcoin Corp (USBTC) builds and operates some of the world’s largest data centers for next-generation computing workloads. We are proud to offer interesting and challenging opportunities for individuals who want to build teams, solve problems, and make an impact from day one. If you’re an ambitious individual looking for a career that is as rewarding as it is challenging, you’ve come to the right place.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Manager, Corporate Development - HPC, you will work with the Corporate Development team to help in various projects such as acquisitions, site development, contract negotiations, and project management as well as drive the strategy for the company in its HPC division.
Some of the key responsibilities you should expect are the following:
- Strategy: Develop actionable strategies that can drive profitability and growth of the company HPC business
- Structuring: Collaborate with the Corporate Development team to structure acquisitions, JV, partnerships etc.
- Asset Optimization: Analyze existing assets and propose strategies to optimize their performance and enhance overall efficiency.
- Data Analysis: Gather, organize, and analyze data from various sources to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for business improvement
- Financial Excel Models: Develop and maintain financial models in Excel to support decision-making processes, M&A and financial planning
- Custom Financial Models: Build specialized financial models to analyze specific business scenarios or investment opportunities
- Management Presentations: Create informative and visually appealing charts, graphs, and presentations to convey key insights and performance reports to management and stakeholders
- New Contract Input: Offer valuable input and analysis during new contract negotiations to ensure favorable terms and optimal outcomes for the company
- Moderate Travel: Be prepared to travel up to 30% of the time for client meetings, partner engagements, or industry events
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in data analysis and financial modeling
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and other data analysis tools
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex information clearly and effectively
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy in data handling and analysis
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Previous experience in HPC, finance, data centers, trading, or a related field
- Previous client-facing experience
- Previous experience and/or knowledge with data centers/HPC is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or a related field and 5+ years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
ABOUT THE WORK ENVIRONMENT
This role is in office at our corporate headquarters in the Brickell area of Miami, Florida. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WHAT MAKES USBTC A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
USBTC offers a benefits and wellness program that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term and long-term disability insurance, as well as unlimited paid time off.
We are proud to invest in building the best team in the industry. At all levels of the organization, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, radical transparency, and relentless growth mentality.
At USBTC, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with bright, driven peers from a range of educational and professional backgrounds including software development, energy, engineering, entrepreneurship, investment banking, private equity, and management consulting
- Design and pitch new products, services, and other initiatives to a leadership team consisting of serial entrepreneurs and seasoned executives and backed by a board of directors consisting of industry veterans of energy, finance, and government
- Debate ideas and alternatives in a truly meritocratic setting where the learning curve is steep and the lessons come from both senior and junior members of the team
- Build a lifelong network of friends and professional connections at the cutting-edge intersection of technology, energy, and infrastructure