US Bitcoin Corp
ABOUT US BITCOIN CORP
Imagine the ultimate destination for those who want to work at the cutting edge of technology, energy, and infrastructure. An industry leader in bitcoin mining, US Bitcoin Corp (USBTC) builds and operates some of the world’s largest data centers for next-generation computing workloads. We are proud to offer interesting and challenging opportunities for individuals who want to build teams, solve problems, and make an impact from day one. If you’re an ambitious individual looking for a career that is as rewarding as it is challenging, you’ve come to the right place.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Financial Analyst, your primary responsibility is to support the financial planning and decision-making process within an organization. You'll work closely with the finance team, management, and other departments to analyze financial data, develop budgets, forecasts, and financial models, and provide valuable insights to support strategic business decisions. This is an opportunity to position yourself in the center of a fast-growing, transformative industry.
Some of the key responsibilities you should expect are the following:
- Responsible for building and maintaining the operating model as well as the financial performance reporting for clients of the USMIO operating business
- Create and maintain financial models to assess different scenarios, sensitivity analysis, and potential business strategies, helping to evaluate the impact of various decisions on the organization's financial health
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc financial reports, dashboards, and presentations for management and stakeholders. These reports might include variance analysis, performance metrics, and key financial indicators
- Assist in the development of budgets and periodic forecasts, collaborating with different departments to gather relevant data and aligning financial projections with the overall business strategy
- Drive growth and profitability within the USMIO business by identifying actionable opportunities to enhance financial planning processes, reporting procedures, and analytical capabilities
- Stay informed about industry trends, economic developments, and market conditions that could impact the organization's financial performance
- And other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field
- A minimum of 1 year experience with Investment Banking, Consulting or Financial Analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret complex financial data and provide meaningful insights
- Proficiency in financial modeling and analysis using spreadsheet software (Excel, Google Sheets) and possibly other financial software or ERP systems
- Excellent communication skills to present financial information clearly and concisely to non-financial stakeholders
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy and data integrity
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of accounting principles and financial regulations
ABOUT THE WORK ENVIRONMENT
This role is in office at our corporate headquarters in the Brickell area of Miami, Florida. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WHAT MAKES USBTC A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
USBTC offers a benefits and wellness program that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term and long-term disability insurance, as well as unlimited paid time off.
We are proud to invest in building the best team in the industry. At all levels of the organization, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, radical transparency, and relentless growth mentality.
At USBTC, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with bright, driven peers from a range of educational and professional backgrounds including software development, energy, engineering, entrepreneurship, investment banking, private equity, and management consulting
- Design and pitch new products, services, and other initiatives to a leadership team consisting of serial entrepreneurs and seasoned executives and backed by a board of directors consisting of industry veterans of energy, finance, and government
- Debate ideas and alternatives in a truly meritocratic setting where the learning curve is steep and the lessons come from both senior and junior members of the team
- Build a lifelong network of friends and professional connections at the cutting-edge intersection of technology, energy, and infrastructure